Adding the LTI tool in your course:
- From Courses, select the applicable course and select “Content” in the left-hand menu.
- Select “Build Content,” then select the placement which was created for the RedShelf course materials.
- Enter the name of the placement; this is the name students will see
- In “Standard Options,” select “Yes” for permit users to view this content
- Select any applicable date ranges or leave blank
- Submit changes.
- Due to restrictions on how the LTI tool works, you might not have the option to impersonate a student experience. The professor and student experience are exactly the same. If you try to open this LTI tool and you receive an error or the book isn't on your shelf, there is a chance it hasn't been provisioned to you. Please work with your campus store to help get a copy of the book. The bookstore will also coordinate the provisioning of your eBook for your students.