As of right now, there's not currently a way for professors to access the student view due to some role permissions in the LMS. I know it seems disconcerting, but the error is standard! As long as you're able to access what you need, your students will, too. If your bookshelf is empty when you access BryteWave, please contact your bookstore to ensure a desk copy can be added to your shelf.
Articles in this section
- My student incorrectly sees "Your Shelf is currently empty."
- Why do my students see "Redeem your RedShelf Access Code"?
- Where do I send my students for support?
- What do I do if a student is having an issue accessing their eBook?
- Why am I getting an error when I test the Student View in my LMS?
- Where do I direct my students for help?