After logging in, you will be able to see your Catalog Admin Dashboard. You can begin to browse the catalog by searching for either a specific title/ISBN or selecting a publisher.
Using the Search ISBN or Title field, enter a National ISBN or title or the Publisher field to filter by publisher. (Tip: To ensure your expected results show, ISBN entries should not contain hyphens.)
No results? Submit a New Product Request to ensure that RedShelf can add this title to our catalog.
Once you have your search results, you can view high-level details on the title itself.
Let’s look at an example here:
Starting at the top you can view the title of the book you have selected. Underneath the title more information on this specific title. These details include:
- Title: Title of the book (Tip: If you wish to navigate into the details of the book, click on the title of the book. This will bring you to the title’s Catalog Item Management page.)
- E-ISBN13: National Digital ISBN assigned by the publisher
- File Type: ePub or PDF
- Publisher: Who published the book
- Authors: Who wrote the book
- Processing Attempted: The book was enqueued for processing
- Is Processed: The book was published in the RedShelf Catalog
- Is Active: Is the title available for sale or is it withdrawn?
- In RedShelf Catalog File: eBook is available in standard POS files
- Publisher is MTC Ready: Publisher titles are available for Follett use
- Has Pricing and MTC Duration: Pricing is available and the title has a subscription length that Follett has access to
How do I know if this title can be adopted? The content is ready to be utilized once each of the book's configurations is set to "True." If any are marked false, make sure to request that this title is updated. You can do so by submitting a new Product Request.
If you wish to view more details of the book, click on the title of the book. You will navigate to the title's Catalog Item Management page.