"Redeem your RedShelf Access Code" - This is always on your "My Shelf" page and only valid if you received an access code from your bookstore for your Brytewave eBook.
To redeem a code you received from a bookstore purchase:
- For physical receipts, you will see a code (PIN) on the bottom of your receipt along with the website to redeem:
- Navigate to brytewave.redshelf.com:
- Create an account, reset your password, or log in.
- Once you log in, you will be able to redeem the 16-character alpha-numeric PIN from your receipt:
- Your book or digital access code will automatically appear after you redeem your code (If there is a loading delay, try to refresh your browser).
No Redemption Code?
- If you receive an email from RedShelf directly, then you will receive instructions like the example here:
For new users, additional instructions can be found HERE.
For existing users, additional instructions can be found HERE.
- Navigate to the link provided in the email: brytewave.redshelf.com
- Log in using your temporary credentials provided in that same initial email, or if you are an existing user provide your account username and password.
- The digital course materials you just purchased should already be on your shelf when you log into your account!
To Redeem Courseware products (eg. Cengage Unlimited, MyLab and Mastering, Connect, etc):
- First, follow the steps listed above to redeem your purchase from your bookstore
- Once you've redeemed your bookstore purchase, if you have purchased any courseware products you will then see your "publisher access code" to then redeem on the publisher's website:
- If this button is not available, view in the product instructions for a URL or please ask your professor for the proper link to navigate to.
For any issues relating to these courseware products please visit our list of publisher support resources! Click Here